To spread Knowledge and promote adoption of Sustainable practices in Agriculture, Water Resources and allied sectors towards a greener future for all.
JVES in its endeavour to establish itself as a viable Social enterprise, look forward to engineer itself in a line of activity that is innovative – backed by Technological & Developmental support, embracing ancient & vedic knowledge towards sustainable approach to agriculture, water resources and merging with present day technology with an aim of providing a platform of disseminating this valuable livelihood impact information at the grassroots village level and helping achieve Sustainable Development Goals in Agriculture, Water, Livelihood and Climate Action.
- PROMOTE ORGANIC & NATURAL FARMING (25 L HA) TOWARDS REDUCTION OF CHEMICAL FERTILIZERS
- FPO CENTERED PROJECTS WITH MAJOR THRUST ON ORGANIC AND SUSTAINABLE PROJECT.
- CONVERGENCE OF FPO WITH VARIOUS SCHEMES – MOFPI, COOPERATION, MIN. OF COMMERCE, MORD, ETC. LEADING TO DEVELOPMENT OF PROCESSING CENTRES, STORAGE FACILITIES, LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT, QUALITY ENHANCEMENT, EXPORT PROMOTION ETC. WITH MINIMAL CARBON EMISSION AND FOCUS ON FOLK VARIETIES OF CROPS
- WATER CONSERVATION & WATER HARVESTING ETC.
- REDUCTION OF CARBON FOOTPRINTS